Hard-working hydraulics coupled with a rugged clamp design for handling pallets, bales, drums, boxes, cubed/unit loads and much more.
- Available in single hydraulic functi0n – for handling bales, drums, or other containers; equal arm movement standard OR
- Side-shifting double hydraulic function – clamping arms/forks move in unison side-to-side, eliminating need for precise repositioning of lift truck every time the load is lifted and released.
- Designed for long-life, maximum payload – lightweight body reduces lost load center, insures years of service.
- Shoulders of equal height – give better arm support than staggered designs, and offer more uniform distribution of force
- Interchangeable, reversible components – aluminum alloy channel bars can be switched out side-to-side and inverted, to even out wear and extend part life
- Pilot-operated check valves – standard feature; prevents loss of clamping pressure
- Versatility – clamp shoulders can be fitted with many optional forks, arms or pads (welded or bolted on) to handle a wide range of needs
- Individual arm movement – optional feature; for applications in which one arm is moved alone to enter a stack without repositioning the truck