Handles unpalleted loads of cartons and boxes with hydraulic efficiency and ease.
- Eliminates problems associated with wood pallets – including cost, repair, loss, and storage space; clamped loads stack faster, tighter and higher.
- Slim, lightweight design – thin aluminum arms slide between boxes with minimal damage; bonded rubber facings provide maximum gripping force.
- “National Rubber” pads are standard
- Standard ITA mountings or quick release mountings offered at no additional charge.
- Equal arm movement standard – a combination of side-shift permits simultaneous pad opening / closing.
- Pilot-operated check valves – ensure rentention of clamping force at all times.
- Pad articulation, toe-in and chamber adjustments standard – added features increase handling efficiency and ease/
- Flexibility in handling different sized loads – opening range from 22 to 76 inches; weight capacities vary from 2,500 to 4,500 pounds.