One-operator convenience in lifting, moving and dumping steel drop bottom boxes into hoppers, gondolas, other boxes or dumping areas.
- Complete hydraulic control – driver handles entire operation from his seat, assuring greater speed and control and accuracy than manual operations.
- Eliminates risks of hand-dumping – no more cuts, pinched fingers, bruised toes or back injuries.
- Wide range of uses – increases efficiency in plants and factories where loads of parts, castings, bulk materials, nuts and bolts, scrap, trash, waste and sweepings must be dumped from drop-bottom boxes.
- Lightweight, yet durable – combines aluminum alloy channels with hardened steel slide bars.
- Interchangeable component design – parts are bolted together for ease of maintenance; can be switched or inverted, and replaced individually as needed.
- Five models available – in weight capacities ranging from 4,000 to 10,000 pounds, with stroke travel from 24 to 31 inches.