Moves unit loads of cartons, crates, bales, rolls and boxes without the use of pallets.
- Available in single hydraulic function – maneuvers loads in most material handling applications
- Side-shifting double hydraulic function – flexible, rubber covered gripper arms move in unison from side to side, eliminating much of the need to reposition the lift truck every time the load is lifted and released.
- Designed for long-life, maximum payload – light-weight body reduces lost load center. Rubber gripper pads are easily replaced.
- Interchangeable, reversible components – aluminum alloy channel bars can be switched from one side to the other, and inverted, to balance out wear and extend part life.
- Optimal load shape control – built-in chamber and toe-in help position and square the load while preventing sag.
- Individual arm movement – optional feature for applications requiring one arm to move alone to enter a stack without repositioning the truck.
- 360° rotating clamp – optional feature; utilizes advanced design, state-of-the-art, lightweight Waldon rotator for minimum lost load center
- Flow divider – provides consistent equal arm movement