Moves unit loads of cartons, crates, bales, rolls and boxes without the use of pallets.
- Component design extends wear – slide bars and channels are interchangeable, side-to-side and top-to-bottom, and can be replaced individually as needed.
- Equal arm movement, equal shoulder height – better arm support and more uniform distribution of force than staggered shoulder designs.
- Versatile – various arm designs can be bolted or welded on to the clamp and can rotate any load that needs side-dumping.
- Designed for maximum payload – low A.E.T. plus Waldon’s zero-degree mounting give this the most effective center of gravity of all rotating clamps.
- Tough, rugged construction – heavy-duty hydraulic cylinders insure years of trouble-free service.
- Lightweight – Aluminum allow channels keep unit light, allowing more payload capacity.