The Waldon Die Handler moves dies on and off machines to racks or storage areas with ease.
- Allows Maximum Flexibility, Convenience – fork pockets on all four sides permit mounting from any direction, so dies can be pulled or pushed either sideways or front and back.
- Rugged Construction – made of heavy-duty structural steel and welded into a single body unit.
- Single Hydraulic Function – powered by a heavy-duty hydraulic motor connected to a drive chain which moves the drawbar with equal power in both directions.
- Fits Most Models – available in several makes for both gas and electric trucks, with a variety of handling surfaces (ranging from 32 x 36 inches, to 54 to 60 inches).
- Easy Installation – pins are used to secure unit to forks to prevent sliding or shifting; quick-disconnect couplings connect truck lines to unit outlets.
- Safety Cover – protects operator from internal chains, meets OSHA safety standards.
The Waldon Die Handler is a fast, safe and effcient method for moving dies.